Next is - To The Ultimate On-Demand Production -
Direct-to-Textile Inkjet Printer makes possible printing on sheer fabric and stretchy materials
This 1.8-meter-wide printer is specifically designed to address the need in textile and apparel industries for printing on sheer fabric and stretchy materials such as knits.
The entry model, which does not require a screen print, is a powerful product for small-scale and various on-demand customer's needs.
- Belt-type conveying system supports printing on elastic textile
The new model makes possible stable printing on thick and elastic textiles.
- The Printhead allows printing on various types of textile
While maintaining high-quality printing, high gap settings of the printhead allows printing not only on thick textiles but also on various woven patterns or raised fiber surfaces.
- Mimaki's print technologies for achieving beautiful printing
- The new model is equipped with a waveform control technique which ensures beautiful print results.
- MAPS4 delivers high-quality printing. Banding and uneven color printing is reduced, while it maintains a stable high-quality printing.
- Uninterrupted printing solutions
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and cleans clogged nozzles.
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) uses only good nozzles as substitutes, when the clogged nozzles are not recovered after cleaning.
- Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3 (MBIS3) for long-time continuous printing.
- A wide range of textile inks
- Mimaki offers five ink types: sublimation, dispersant, pigment, reactive and acid- to meet various application needs.
- For providing affordable ink prices, inks are packed in large volume aluminum packs (2 liters) for long-time continuous printing.
- High-performance RIP software TxLink3 Lite
The TxLink3 Lite offers simple RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to produce different color patterns. Moreover, various color replacement functions can represent desired colors.
* TxLink3 Lite or RasterLink6 is bundled according to a user' s choice.
The feature of digital textile printing
Substantial time savings and production time reduction from design to market enables fast response to clients orders.
No restriction in numbers of colors, smooth gradations and high quality printing.
Ecologically viable printing as only the required ink quantity is used for production. No excess water usage.
Production Example of Tx300P-1800B
*Click to view larger image.
|Fashion Apparel||Interior fabrics||Seat fabrics||Scarf|
|Tx300P-1800B||Maximum print width: 1,880 mm (74.0")|
- Sports Apparel
- Interior Fabrics
- Fashion Textile
3.2 m-wide direct sublimation inkjet printer, includes a heater for color fixation to enable two processes in a single printer.
Next is - To The Ultimate On-Demand Production - Entry-level Direct Textile Inkjet Printer