- Please see the following.
Setup [Heater Standby] and [Heater OFF] in the heater temperature settings.
* The information on this note is valid only for print operation.
Set up the timer for the heater to reach the preheating temperature in
The preheating temperature is less than 3-5℃ lower than the normal heating.
Set up the timer for the heater to turn off in [Heater Off].
Once the timer hits the time setup above, it transitions to the next stage.
* Also noted that if you operate the key or receive print data in [Heater Standby]
or [Heater OFF] mode, it recovers the heater temperature to the setup
 Initially, CJV30 checks if RsterLinkPro setting is valid on the heater
 Set up the following items along with the priority listing checked by .
- If the priority comes to [ALL PANEL] or [INDIVIDUAL SETTING], and it is in
Set up the heater timer on the CJV30, main unit.
- If the priority comes to [ALL HOST] or [INDIVIDUAL SETTING], and it is in
First of all, you set up the heater timer on CJV30, main unit.
See the following to learn how.
Secondly, go to [JOB EDITING] > [PRINT CONDITIONS] on RasterLinkPro,
and select “Setup values on the operation panel” under [HEATER STANDBY]
and [HEATER OFF]
* If the priority goes to the HOST, then the panel setting is validated unless
the host specifies the settings.