- Pour the ink in the waste tank into other liquor tank before it gets full, and hand it to industrial waste trader with SDS.
* Check the number of ink bottle first to obtain the appropriate SDS from here .
* Use metallic oil tin with a lid or red gas can in the market as the
“other liquor tank”(described above).
If you do not have one with you, use a PE liquor tank. Note that the
container must say [waste ink] or place noticeable memo on it so that
it prevents third party from suffering from the chemical hazard.
* Make sure to attach air tight stopper onto the “other liquor tank”,
and keep it away from fire.
* In case of UV ink, make sure to store out of the sun. Otherwise,
ink in the tank may cure.