Print on and cut a sheet of acrylic plate. Creative sheet cutting allows you to fabricate your original self-assembled picture stand perfect for a birthday gift or wedding decor piece.
- Create pieces of color data.
- Create the white-version data according to the color data.
- Create the cut data.
- With the protective film on, cut an acrylic sheet with a laser cutter.
- Peel off the protective film on the back.
- Flip the acrylic sheet and set it to the printer.
- Print the inverted data in the order of color data and white data.
- Assemble the parts.