Creating Unlimited Originality
The new UJF-3042MkII e is the successor model to the UJF-3042MkII.
Supports A3 size & 153 mm height.
UJF-3042MkII e is a flatbed UV inkjet printer that has further improved image quality and machine stability, while maintaining the operability that was highly acclaimed in the current model.
- “MFD2 (half-toning)” support for improved image quality.
- Incorporation of the reliable Mimaki technology.
- Support for “MDL commands” achieves automation and labor saving of printing process such as workpiece transfer.
- “RasterLink7" enables numbering and variable data insertion printing (Variable print function).
- The optional deodorizing unit efficiently removes odors.
Production Example of UJF-3042MkII e
|3D lenticular||Nameplate (Full-color)||Nameplate (Etching)||Card|
|Key chain||Novelty||Flip wallet smartphone case||Paper package|
|Switch||Photo album||Indoor sign||Water bottle|
|UJF-3042MkII e||Maximum print area: 300 x 420 mm (11.8 x 16.5")|
- Industrial Print
- Cylindrical Print
- Welcoming BoardApplication
- [How to] MagnetApplication
- Acrylic standApplication
- Japanese‐style room interiorApplication
- Local specialty storeApplication
- [How to] Easy name printingApplication
- [How to] Original label printingApplication
- Digital Foiling on Smartphone caseApplication
- Digital MAKIE on Smartrphone caseApplication
- Doming on Smartphone caseApplication
- Digital UV Dyeing on TPU smartphone caseApplication
- Custom smartphone caseApplication
- Shifting from Screen printing to UV inkjet printingSolution
- KEBAB (360-degree printing)Value-added Print
- Digital Foiling Value-added Print
- Digital MAKIEValue-added Print
- DomingValue-added Print
- Digital UV DyeingValue-added Print
- Digital UV Transfer PrintingValue-added Print
- UJF-7151 plusII
High Performance Flatbed UV-LED Inkjet Printer | 710 x 510 x 153 mm x 30 kg | Cylindrical Print | Metallic ink
- UJF-3042MkII EX e
Desktop type Flatbed UV Inkjet Printer "Extra model" | A3 size & 153 mm height | Cylindrical Print
- Kebab MkII Series
[Option for UV printer "UJF-MkII" series and "UJF-7151" series] Printing 360 degree on the surface of a cylindrical object