[TRIAL] FineCut8 for CorelDRAW Ver8.5 (64-Bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 8.1 (64bit)
|Supported Software||FineCut8 for CorelDRAW|
|Application||CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X6/X7 64-Bit / CorelDRAW® Technical Suite X6 64-Bit English/German/Italian/French/Portuguese/Spanish/Russian/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese|
About this Upgrade software
This software can be tried for 60 days.
New functions / Improved functions of FineCut8
- CorelDRAW X7(64-Bit) compatible.
- Cutting Start Position Specification
Specifies the cutting start position.
- Separating and Cutting Lines(CF/DC/CF2/CF3)
Avoids cutting too much when cutting thick works including formboard.
- Online Information
Notifies the latest information of FineCut including update and announcement.
- "About FineCut" menu
You can access to the operation manual quickly from this screen.
- Outline Extraction
Outline data can be created easily on "Trace Simply" screen.
- "Register Mark Creation" dialog
An error in reading register marks is avoided by adding the mark for print direction and checking the recommended mark size.
- Plotter/User Setup
"Connection test" checks the cause of communication error quickly.
- Double-click and decompress the downloaded file.
- Double-click the installer file created after decompression.
- Follow the instruction on screen.
* For details, see "Readme" created after decompression.
Precautions for download
Be sure to read the following license agreement before downloading this software.
Software License Agreement
By installing this software, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
Article 1 Definition
- Software means the computer program supplied with this agreement.
- Related data means printed text data supplied with this software or printed data which we may supply subsequently.
- This software means the software, related data and the copy of this software which we supply to you.
Article 2 Limitations
- This software must not be copied against the provisions of this agreement.
- This software must not be changed or reverse engineered. Moreover, it must not be transferred, leased or sublicensed to the third party. The status of this agreement must not be transferred, either.
- This software must not be transferred, licensed or resold to the third party or transferred, licensed or purchased from it by rental or false rental activity.
- This software must not be transferred or licensed to the third party or purchased from it as secondhand goods.
Article 3 Limitation of Warranty
- It is not warranted that functions contained in this software suit the intended use of the customer.
- This software should be selected and introduced in the customer’s responsibility: any damage in installing this software in the computer’s hard disk and the plotter’s memory is not covered.
- We accept no responsibility for any results of the use of this software (including lost earnings or profits).
Article 4 Term of Validity
- The term of validity of this agreement starts when the customer installs this software.
- When the customer decides to stop using this software, this agreement is automatically terminated.
- This agreement is terminated immediately, without our notice, if the customer does not follow any clause of this agreement. If this agreement terminates, the whole of this software must be deleted.