RasterLinkTools for Illustrator V1.5.0 (MacOS10.3.9 - 10.12)
Mac OS X
Mac OS X(10.3.x)
Mac OS X(10.4.x)
Mac OS X(10.5.x)
Mac OS X(10.6.x)
Mac OS X(10.7.x)
Mac OS X(10.8.x)
Mac OS X(10.9.x)
Mac OS X(10.10.x)
Mac OS X(10.11.x)
|Application||Adobe Illustrator 10/CS/CS2CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6/CC/CC2014/CC2015/CC2015.3/CC2017 English/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Russian/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese|
About this Upgrade software
- How to deal with the trouble that the downloaded installer does not launch on Mac OS X 10.8 or later from here.
The following functions have been change
[Ver1.4.2 -> Ver1.5.0]
- Multilayer printing function is now supported.
- Braille printing function is now supported.
See the RasterLink6Plus manual for details.
[Ver1.4.1 -> Ver1.4.2]
- Illustrator CC2017 is now supported.
[Ver1.4.0 -> Ver1.4.1]
- Illustrator CC2015.3 is now supported.
[Ver1.3.1 -> Ver1.4.0]
- Illustrator CC2015 is now supported.
[Ver1.3 -> Ver1.3.1]
- Special Color Layer
A special color gradation is supported.
- The following bugs were fixed.
- 2 of "RasterLink" were displayed at Adobe Illustrator's [File] menu
- If both of Illustrator CC and Illustrator CC 2015 have installed, RasterLinkTools cannnot installed on Illustrator CC.
[Ver1.2 -> Ver1.3]
- Newly functions -
- Print Special Color Layer is supported.(Illustrator CS or later)
Perform [Output to RasterLink] for data that replaces the colors of the libraries shown below provided by Mimaki to automatically create a special color plate when reading into RasterLink6.
- MIMAKI RasterLink Library
- MIMAKI SS21 Metallic Color Library
- MIMAKI SS21 Metallic Orange Color Library
Download from here.
Precautions for download
Be sure to read the following license agreement before downloading this software.
Software License Agreement
By installing this software, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
Article 1 Definition
- Software means the computer program supplied with this agreement.
- Related data means printed text data supplied with this software or printed data which we may supply subsequently.
- This software means the software, related data and the copy of this software which we supply to you.
Article 2 Limitations
- This software must not be copied against the provisions of this agreement.
- This software must not be changed or reverse engineered. Moreover, it must not be transferred, leased or sublicensed to the third party. The status of this agreement must not be transferred, either.
- This software must not be transferred, licensed or resold to the third party or transferred, licensed or purchased from it by rental or false rental activity.
- This software must not be transferred or licensed to the third party or purchased from it as secondhand goods.
Article 3 Limitation of Warranty
- It is not warranted that functions contained in this software suit the intended use of the customer.
- This software should be selected and introduced in the customer’s responsibility: any damage in installing this software in the computer’s hard disk and the plotter’s memory is not covered.
- We accept no responsibility for any results of the use of this software (including lost earnings or profits).
Article 4 Term of Validity
- The term of validity of this agreement starts when the customer installs this software.
- When the customer decides to stop using this software, this agreement is automatically terminated.
- This agreement is terminated immediately, without our notice, if the customer does not follow any clause of this agreement. If this agreement terminates, the whole of this software must be deleted.