Introducing a new high-performance entry-level model flatbed printer - expanding possibilities in the printing business.
Developed using Mimaki engineering knowhow and technology, the JFX200-2513 is an entry-level model printer that is equipped with all the necessary performance, product quality, ease of use, and environmental friendliness required of a flatbed printer.
Featuring its ability to print onto media up to 50 mm (1.97 in.) thick and on irregularly-shaped media with high weather and friction resistance, the JFX200-2513 produces unparalleled results all in high definition, and works to expand customer business by accommodating a wide variety of needs and requirements:
- "Clear ink" can realize high-value-added printing.
- Low-cost model that retains high-quality print technology.
- Newly developed print heads and MIMAKI’s proprietary head control technology allow high quality print.
- Convenient user features.
- Power saving, long-life LED-UV lamps and bottle-fed ink are eco-friendly.
- NEW UV curable ink "LUS-350"
Production Example of JFX200-2513
*Click to view larger image.
|Irregular shapes||Furniture||Furniture||Display case|
|Indoor advertisement||Outdoor advertisement||Bathroom||Wall display|
|JFX200-2513||Maximum print area: 2,500 x 1,300 mm (98.4 x 51.2")|
- Sign & Display
- Industrial Print
- Building Material
- POS Display
Larger printing area 2.5 m × 3.1 m. UV-LED Large Flatbed Inkjet printer * Built-to-order model
Compact Flatbed Cutting Plotter Size: 0.6 × 0.5m (A2 extra) Max. media thickness: 10mm Compact yet has eccentric, tangential, and reciprocating cuttings and creasing functions.