|Printhead||On-demand piezo head
(Printheads are arranged in four staggered lines)
|Print resolutions||300dpi, 600dpi, 900dpi, 1,200dpi|
|Head gap||4 gap settings (1.7mm / 1.9mm / 2.6mm / 3.3mm）|
|Maximum print width||3,200 mm (126 in)|
|Maximum media width||3,250 mm (127.9 in)
(When roll holders are used:1,620mm (63.7 in) × 1)
(Twin-roll printing with roll holders: 1,524 mm (60 in) × 2)
|Minimum media width||210 mm (8.2 in)
(Twin-roll printing: 210 mm (8.2 in) × 2)
|Ink||Type/ Color||LUS-120 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W)|
|Packaging||1L ink bottle
Each ink color can be filled up to 3 liters in the ink supply unit.
|Media thickness||1.0 mm or less|
|Roll outer diameter||Large drive shaft: Φ250 mm (9.8 in) or less
Roll holder: Φ180mm (7 in) or less
|Roll weight||Large drive shaft: 100kg (220.5 lb) or less
Roll holder: 18kg (39.7 lb) or less
|Interface||Ethernet 1000BASE-T / USB2.0|
|Power supply||AC200 - 240V±10％ 50/60Hz ±1Hz 18A or less|
|Power consumption||4.3kW or less|
|Temperature: 20–30 °C (68–86 °F)
Humidity: 35–65 %Rh (No condensing)
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||5,410 mm × 995 mm × 1,440 mm (213 in × 39.2 in × 56.7 in)
(Dimensions of the ink supply unit is excluded.)
|5,680 mm × 1,220 mm × 1,440 mm (223.6 in × 48 in × 56.7 in)
(Dimensions of the ink supply unit is included.)
|Weight||910kg (2,006 lb) (Weight of the ink supply unit is included.)|
|C M Y K|
|C M Y K Lc Lm W|
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|UJV55-320||Maximum print width: 3,200 mm (126.0")|
- Sign & Display
- Window Graphics
- Vehicle Wrapping
- Building Material
Wide Format Inkjet Printer | Size: 3.2m | Ink: UV | Max.speed: 110m²/h | Supports Twin-roll printing
- UCJV300 Series
Print & Cut Inkjet Printer | Size: 0.8 / 1.1 / 1.3 / 1.6m | Ink: UV | Max.speed: 25.8m²/h | 4-layer/5-layer print (7 colors) | Supports ID-cut