|Print head||On-demand piezo head (2 staggered layout)|
|Print resolution||360 dpi, 720 dpi, 900 dpi, 1200 dpi|
|Ink||Type/ Color||UV-curable ink LUS-210 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|Maximum print width||1,610 mm (63.4 in)|
|Media||Maximum width||1,620 mm (63.8 in)|
|Thickness||1 mm or lower|
|Roll diameter||φ250 mm or less|
|Roll weight||45 kg or less|
|Roll inside diameter||2 inch / 3 inch|
|Certifications||VCCI class A, FCC class A, ETL IEC 62368-1,
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS),
CB, ENERGY STAR®, RCM, EAC
|Interface||USB2.0 / Ethernet 1000BASE-T|
|Power supply||Single-phase AC100-120 / 200-240V±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20–30 °C (68–86 °F)
Humidity: 35–65% Rh (Non condensing)
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||2,775 x 700 x 1,475 mm (109.3 x 27.6 x 58.1 in)|
|Weight||167 kg (368.2 lb)|
|C M Y K|
|C M Y K W|
|C M Y K W Cl|
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|UJV100-160||Maximum print width: 1,610 mm (63.4")|
- Sign & Display
- Window Graphics
- Vehicle Wrapping
- Labels & Decals
- POS Display
Wide Format Inkjet Printer | Size: 1.6m | Ink: Solvent (Cartridge/Bottle) | Max.speed: 62.9m²/h | Supports ID-cut
Wide Format Inkjet Printer | Size: 3.2m | Ink: UV | Max.speed: 110m²/h | Supports Twin-roll printing
- UCJV300 Series
Print & Cut Inkjet Printer | Size: 0.8 / 1.1 / 1.3 / 1.6m | Ink: UV | Max.speed: 25.8m²/h | 4-layer/5-layer print (7 colors) | Supports ID-cut
Print & Cut Inkjet Printer | Size: 1.6m | Ink: UV | Max.speed: 13.4m²/h | Supports ID-cut
Entry Model Sublimation Transfer Inkjet Printer | Width: 1.6m | Ink: Sublimation | Max.speed: 70m²/h