- Textile Printer "Pro series" -
Belt-Type Direct-to-Textile Inkjet Printer High-Speed Range Model "Tiger-1800B"
Maximum print speed: 385 m2/h
Product outline of Textile Printer "Pro series"
The Pro Series, with its outstanding stability and high-precision printing technology, is a high-speed range model dedicated to speed and beautiful printing.
- Exceptional print speed
Tiger-1800B features 16 printheads arranged in two staggered lines.
|Tiger-1800B||Maximum print speed: 385 m2/h (*)
16 printheads arranged in two staggered lines.
Tiger-1800B fits high-volume productions that were printed by analog printing methods.
* High speed (3 droplet size) mode (600 × 600 dpi, 1 pass, Bi) Textile width:1,850 mm
- Droplet print mode selection suitable for print data
Depending on ink type and printing mode, there are 4 different droplet sizes. Droplet print mode can be choose to match the print data from high speed and standard mode.
- Stable and reliable mechanism secures high-speed printing
- Textile is uniformly applied onto the transportation belt by twin pressure roller shafts attached to the edge of the belt. Additionally, the wrinkle and jam sensors minimize the damage to the printhead through early detection of wrinkles and jams.
- The degassing module eliminates air bubbles in the ink to prevent missing nozzles and deliver stable ink-jetting.
- Each printhead is automatically cleaned by a dedicated wiper. This function saves the maintenance time and improves the print quality by avoiding color mixing in the printheads.
- Extensive optional units for accommodating various applications
To meet diverse material and production needs, The Pro series provides various optional units:
- Feeding units for jumbo rolls or folded fabrics
- Heating units
- Folding arm unit for storing fabric in the box after printing
- Large-sized ink tank (10 kg) ensures cost-effective print operation.
The bulk ink supply enables effective long-hour printing while reducing the operational cost.
- High-performance software RIP "TxLink3 Standard"
The TxLink3 Standard offers simple RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to produce different color patterns. Moreover, various color replacement functions can represent desired colors.
|Tiger-1800B||Maximum print width: 1,850 mm (72.8")|
- Sports Apparel
- Interior Fabrics
- Fashion Textile
Next is - To The Ultimate On-Demand Production - Belt-Type Entry-level Direct Textile Inkjet Printer
Reliability evolving. High speed and quality digital printing for cotton, silk, hemp and rayon.