|Head||On-demand Piezo head (6 printheads with 3 staggered configuration)|
|Print resolution||300dpi, 600dpi, 900dpi, 1,200dpi|
|Ink||UV curable ink||LUS-120 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|LUS-150 (C, M, Y, K, W)|
|LUS-200 (C, M, Y, K, W)|
|LH-100 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|PR-100, PR-200 (Primer)|
|Supply system||Supplied by 2L Ink Station|
|Ink circulation (*1)||White ink circulation by MCT (Mimaki Circulation Technology)|
|Ink degassing module||Equipped with MDM (Mimaki Degassing Module)|
|Maximum print size (W X D)||2,100 X 3,100 mm (82.7 X 122.0")|
|Media||Size (W X D)||2,100 X 3,100 mm (82.7 X 122.0")|
|Height||Max. 50 mm (2.0")|
|Weight||Less than 50 kg (110.2 lbs.) / m2|
|Media table||Air suction by vacuum|
|Vacuum area||Vertically divided into 4 zones|
|Print accuracy||Absolute accuracy||± 0.3 mm (0.01") or ± 0.3% from specified print distance|
|Repeatability||± 0.2 mm (0.01") or ± 0.1% from specified print distance|
|UV unit||Equipped with UV LED (Light Emitting Diodes)|
|Lifetime (*2)||About 5,000 hours|
|Applicable standard||VCCI class A, CE Marking, CB Report, UL, RoHS Directive|
|Power specifications||AC 200 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Less than 2.4 kVA|
|Operational environment||Temperature||15 – 30 °C (59 – 86 °F)|
|Humidity||35 – 65 %Rh|
|Temperature accuracy||18 – 25 °C (64.4 – 77 °F)|
|Temperature gradient||Less than ± 10 °C/h (18 °F)|
|Dust||Equivalent to normal office level|
|Dimensions (W X D X H) (*3)||4,100 X 4,462 X 1,490 mm (161.4 X 175.7 X 58.7")|
|Weight (*3)||1,353 kg (2,982.8 lbs.)|
*1 MCT works only with white ink.
*2 Reference value. There is no guarantee as to the lifetime.
*3 Ink Station is not included in the dimensions and the weight.
・RasterLink6 and the standard vacuum unit are bundled with the JFX500-2131.
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|JFX500-2131||Maximum print area: 2,100 x 3,100 mm (82.7 x 122.0")|
- Sign & Display
- Industrial Print
- Building Material
- POS Display
UV-LED Large Flatbed Inkjet printer | 2.5 x 1.3 m | Thickness: 60 mm | Max. speed: 200 ㎡/h | Supports 2.5D Texture Maker
- JFX200-2513 EX
Large format UV LED Flatbed inkjet printer | 2.5 x 1.3 m | Thickness: 50 mm | Max. speed: 35 ㎡/h | Supports 2.5D Texture Maker
- UJF-7151 plus
High Performance Flatbed UV-LED Inkjet Printer | 710 x 510 x 153 mm x 10 kg | Cylindrical Print | Metallic ink
High-performance entry-level model flatbed UV printer - expanding possibilities in the printing business. Suitable to 4x8 size material.
Larger printing area 2.5 m × 3.1 m. UV-LED Large Flatbed Inkjet printer * Built-to-order model