|Printhead||On-demand piezo head (4 in-line printheads)|
|Print resolution||360 dpi, 540 dpi, 720 dpi, 1,080 dpi, 1,440 dpi|
|Maximum print width||Textile 1,920 mm (75.6") / Paper 1,940 mm (76.4")|
|Maximum media width||Textile 1,920 mm (75.6") / 1,950 mm (76.8")|
|Ink||Type/Color||Sublimation dye ink (Transfer): Sb411 (Bl, M, Y, K) (*)
Sublimation dye ink (Direct): Sb420 (Bl, M, Y, K, Lbl, Lm)
Textile pigment ink: TP400 (C, M, Y, K, Bl, R, Lk)
Disperse dye ink: DD400 (C, M, Y, K, R, Gray, Violet, Pink)
Reactive dye ink: Rc400, Rc500 (C, M, Y, K, Bl, R, Or, Lk)
Acid dye ink: Ac400 (C, M, Y, K, Bl, R, Or, Lk)
|Package size||2L Ink pack|
|Media thickness||1.0 mm or less|
|Rolled media weight||40 kg (88 lb) or less / 34 kg (75 lb) or less (when using one-inch holder unit of 1,800mm wide)
Please note that the above maximum weight applies on a printed roll including ink weight.
|Media type||Natural fiber (Cotton, Silk, Hemp)
Chemical fiber (Polyester, Nylon) *Excluding elastic media
|Certifications||VCCI class A, FCC class A, ETL IEC 60950-1,
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS),
CB, REACH, Energy Star, RCM, and EAC
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-speed / Ethernet 1000BASE-T|
|Power supply||Single-phase AC100 – 120V / AC200 – 240V|
|Power consumption||AC100V: 1.44kW / AC200V: 1.92kW|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20 – 30 °C (68 – 86 °F)
Humidity: 35 – 65% Rh (Non condensing)
|Dimensions (W × D × H)||3,200 x 965 x 1,857 mm (126 x 38 x 73 ")|
|Weight||260 kg (573.2 lb)|
* "Sublimation dye ink (transfer)" only when the hybrid ink set is selected
- Some of the samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications, design and dimensions stated in this website may be subject to change without notice (for technical improvements, etc).
- The corporate names and merchandise names written on this website are the trademark or registered trademark of the respective corporations.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, so colors may very slightly vary after replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors could vary slightly from one unit to other unit due to slight individual differences.
- Depending on image files used for printing, the print quality would be affected when printing in a low-resolution mode with the lowest number of passes.
|Tx300P-1800 MkII||Maximum print width:
Textile 1,920 mm (75.6") / Paper 1,940 mm (76.4")
- Sports Apparel
- Interior Fabrics
- Fashion Textile
Next is - To The Ultimate On-Demand Production - Belt-Type Entry-level Direct Textile Inkjet Printer
Next is - To The Ultimate On-Demand Production - Entry-level Direct Textile Inkjet Printer