New features that enhances the operability and the fineness of print-outs
1. Improves reproducibility of special effects (such as transparency) of PDF data
RasterLink7 can accurately process and print the data that uses special effects (such as transparency).
2. Swift RIP processing of PDF data for increased productivity
Shortens processing time of RIP by 25% in average when compared to RL6Plus (According to our research).
3. Prints out the variable data by Variable print function
By preparing a CSV file that defines variable data and template images, and setting the insertion position and size on the RasterLink7, variable data printout is enabled.
Numbering can also be set up easily, so you can print out lottery numbers, etc.
If you set cut lines on the template image, even name stickers can be created using the Print & Cut machine.
4. Displays frequently used setting and pop-up windows
Frequently used settings are integrated into one screen, improving the ease of use.
Also, the log screen is moved to the task tray to expand the display area. When an error occurs, a pop-up window is displayed.
* You can also display the log screen from the icon on the pop-up window.